Christina is a partner in our environment and planning team. She advises industrial, commercial, residential and government clients on all aspects of the Resource Management Act, guiding them through the consenting process and ensuring they meet all compliance requirements.
Christina has extensive experience in major infrastructure projects, such as transportation and hydro-electricity projects. She has specialist expertise in freshwater management and developing adaptive management conditions.
Christina can assist you with all stages of the consenting process, from early scoping to representing you at Council or Environment Court hearings. She will work closely with you from the early stages of the project, providing strategic advice on how to manage the process and the risks involved.
Admission date: 1999
Christina has advised:
- NZ Transport Agency on the Northern Corridor Improvements project, including appearing at the Board of Inquiry.
- NZ Transport Agency at hearings for the Auckland Unitary Plan and subsequent appeals.
- Auckland Transport on the notice of requirement for the Lincoln Road Corridor Improvements including appearing at the hearing and in relation to appeals.
- Auckland Transport on resource consents, including for reclamations, for the Tamaki Drive/Ngapipi Road intersection improvements.
- NZ Transport Agency on alterations to the designations for the Longswamp section of the Waikato Expressway.
- Watercare at the hearing for the reconsenting of Pond 2 at Mangere (whilst at another firm).
- Trustpower in relation to the consenting of the Wairau hydro-electric power scheme, the Coleridge Project and the reconsenting of the Patea hydro-electric power scheme (whilst at another firm).